Squirl's Nest

Thursday, April 14, 2005

AAARRRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to put a post out last night and Blogger ate it. So I went to a movie. Then when I came back I couldn't get my laptop to play nice with the network.

Last night's post was that I'm getting a different laptop at work. I've wanted a Dell Latitude D610 for a while. I'm supposed to have my tech buddy finish loading it while I'm in a mandatory class this morning. Maybe this will be the end of my network woes.

Dudes, I'm getting a Dell!

3 comments

Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Blogger was bein' an assmunch last night, for comments and postin' and dashboard and stuff.
The lesson I learned the hard way is: once you get your post written in blogger, copy it all and paste it to notepad or something. Won't save the formatting, but it your post gets blown out, you can always at least retrieve the text.

I haven't tried the "save post" feature yet.

Thu Apr 14, 07:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started to say "Getting a Dell sounds like brainy idea", but I didn't want to be accused of peeing on your new laptop.

So, I'll just go with this:

DUDE, You're gettin' a DELL!

Thu Apr 14, 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky - I do try to use an outside piece of software if it's a big one. This one was little, it was just the idea that that blogger was being an assmunch. Didn't know if it was my computer or blogger. :-)

Ladybug, yes, in one part of my job I work in the area where broken computers come in to get fixed. Brainy ideas on computers are definitely frowned upon. ;-)

Thu Apr 14, 12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home