Squirl's Nest

Friday, April 15, 2005

Family Time

Got my new Dell Latitude. I love it. Don't know how much I'll be posting this week as there is out-of-town family in town. Wish Bucky could be here, too. Anyway, I started a writing about a woman who used to be my neighbor. She was such a character and everybody got a good laugh at her expense, but I just couldn't bring the thing to a good conclusion.

One of these days I'll figure it out and tell you all the story of Jungle Jane. Until, then, it's family time!

4 comments

Blogger SierraBella said...

Oh no...
Does your Jungle Jane story have monkeys in it?
This I've go to see!

Fri Apr 15, 01:28:00 PM  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

monkeys, heh heh heh

Sorry I can't be there this weekend. As predicted, I feel like about five shades of shit after my flight. I usually do upon my return home.

Fri Apr 15, 03:07:00 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

No monkeys, sorry. :-)

I'm still trying to figure out how to tell it. No one punchline with this lady. I've got stuffed saved in MS Word for when I'm ready to modify and post.

There are more neighbors I'll tell about, too. It was an interesting place.

Fri Apr 15, 03:10:00 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky, I wish you could be here. Soon

Fri Apr 15, 03:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home