Squirl's Nest

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Okay, three things

Here's the tag from Sierrabella that I mentioned in my last post. I don't know if these are my best answers and will probably want to change them as soon as I post, but here goes nothing...

Three names you go by:
Squirl
The Squirl
Da Squirl
Three screen names you have had:
Squirl
Squirl
and that's all.
Three physical things you like about yourself:
Voice
Breasteses
Hands
Three parts of your heritage:
Irish
Swiss
German
Three things that scare you:
Nightmares where I can’t turn on the lights
Getting lost while driving someplace I don’t know
Being maimed
Three things you're wearing now:
Sweater
Jeans
Birkenstocks
Three of your favorite bands or musical artist:
Barbra Streisand
Beethoven (I’m listening to Beethoven piano sonatas on Opera’s site while I write)
Earth Wind & Fire (Sorry, Sierrabella, not really stealing from you. I love EWF)
Three of your favorite songs:
Daydream Believer by the Monkees
Reasons by EWF
Don’t Rain on My Parade from Funny Girl
Three things you want in a relationship:
Laughter
Love
Good conversations
Two truths and a lie (which one is a lie?)
I’m a blogger
I’m a blog reader
I'm Bucky’s younger sister
Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you:
Nice ass
Genuine smile
A big, well-working brain so we can have conversations
Three of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Singing
Blogging
Three things you want to do badly right now:
Finish making the rum cake
Be done with work for the week and be on vacation
See my family this weekend
Three careers you're considering:
(These are things I’ve thought about in the past. Not planning to change now)
Editor
Teacher
Head-shrinker
Three places you want to go on vacation:
Boston, Mass
The Blue Ridge Highway area
Sedona, Arizona
Three kids names you like:
Elizabeth
Brian
Danielle
Three things you want to do before you die:
Retire
I’ve done a lot of things. Can’t think of anything to add
Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
I always “do” my hair
I don’t like “icky” bugs
I don’t fix cars
Three celebrity crushes:
(This is over my lifetime)
Davy Jones
Harrison Ford
Keanu Reeves
Three people who have to take this quiz now:
I hate to tag people, but the following people can do it if they choose:
Susie, Jessica Rabbit, Kitty

7 comments

Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Aaaaaah, thanks for sparin' me the tag! I'd hate to name three things I'm wearin', 'cause two of 'em are clothespins...

Thu May 19, 08:56:00 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

So that's why you love Ichabod. You always wanted a guy who can have the brainy ideas! How 'bout posting this rum cake recipe that you girls keep going on about? I'll do my threes tomorrow, Squirly Girly.

Fri May 20, 09:46:00 AM  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky, anytime. I don't know why I feel funny tagging people. I'm weird, but we already knew that.

Kitty, good luck on the third shift next week. Yes, Mr B Kitty is being nice and helping cover third shift into next week.

Susie, you KNOW how I am about brainy ideas. Ichabod's got a million of 'em. What? I will most certainly post the rum cake recipe. It's really easy. But since Bucky doesn't like to cook or bake she will take it for a bribe anyway. Have fun with the threes.

Fri May 20, 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Again I say, yuck. Here, have a Twinkie.

Fri May 20, 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

OMG- I forgot to put Davy Jones on my list! You do know the I was the "Little Girl In The 4th Row?"
(You too, huh?)

Fri May 20, 02:26:00 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

Sierrabella, my Mom wouldn't let me go. At that time we lived close enough to at least hear them, but we had to go visit relatives that night. I'm not bitter, no, nope, no way. :-)

Fri May 20, 04:15:00 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

Hi Danielle, sorry you had to start a blogger account on accounta my stupid spammer. I couldn't believe how many got left in a very short period of time.

Anyway, yes, I've loved the name Danielle since I was in my early teens. And my aunt and uncle live in Waltham which, as you know, is just outside of Boston. So I love going there because they're so much fun.

Sun May 22, 09:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home