Squirl's Nest

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A little procrastination

Here I am, procrastinating again in putting up the rest of my vacation pictures. :-D

I found these over at Erin's blog.




You Are 2: The Helper



You always put on a happy face and try to help those around you.

You're incredibly empathetic and care about everyone you know.



Able to see the good in others, you're thoughtful, warm, and sincere.

You connect with people who are charming and charismatic.



At Your Best: You are deeply giving, altruistic, and humble. You devote your life to others while caring for yourself too.



At Your Worst: You are manipulative and enjoy making other people guilty.



Your Fixation: Rejection



Your Primary Fear: Being unworthy of love



Your Primary Desire: To be loved unconditionally



Other Number 2's: Mother Teresa, John Travolta, Princess Diana, Dr. Phil, and Mr. Rogers.

What Number Are You?





You Are Scrabble



You are incredibly clever and witty. You can talk your way out of (and into) situations easily.

You are an excellent decision maker. You are good at weighing the options in front of you.

You're the type of person who can make something out of nothing. You are very resourceful.

You know a lot of things. Most importantly, you know when people are wrong - even when they won't admit it.


Labels:

11 comments

Blogger tweetey30 said...

I am number 4 on the first one.. I will be back to do the second one in a few minutes..

Tue Jan 27, 03:08:00 AM  
Blogger Squirl said...

I see from your site that you're checkers. These were fun and definitely more procrastination.

Tue Jan 27, 07:14:00 AM  
Blogger eclectic said...

I'm a 1 -- The Reformer; and then, no surprise here sis, I'm Scrabble too.

I don't know what's so fascinating about these little micro-quizes, but I can't resist taking them. Hello Narcissism, I guess. But I actually like taking them and find the results to be interesting, both mine and other people's.

Wed Jan 28, 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger Effie said...

I am Number 9: a peacemaker--and the creepy thing is, 9 is my favourite number.

The other one wasn't as eerie or exact: I'm Chess--I'm not very good at chess and don't like it that much--my hubby does though...

I'm like eclectic--I can't resist a good quiz...

Thu Jan 29, 09:10:00 AM  
Blogger dmmgmfm said...

I'm #2 on the first one, and it fits for the most part...

Thu Jan 29, 06:38:00 PM  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I'm a 9 (peacemaker...just like the gun, right?) and I'm Boggle (which I've never played...yet).

Thu Jan 29, 11:20:00 PM  
Blogger chia said...

Wow. You are one of the least manipulative people I know. Well, unless manipulative means "saying it like it is" and stuff :-/.

Mon Feb 02, 07:30:00 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

E, so you're a 1, eh? Would not have guessed that. Not surprised at the Scrabble, though.
I love these quizzes, too. Can't resist 'em.

Effie, that's nice. I like the 9 personality. Maybe the test thinks that Chess is your personality, not your best game.
:-)

Laurie, I can see it.

Bucky, we'll see about that 9 thing, eh?

Chia, thanks!

Thu Feb 05, 06:58:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK, Squirl, you have procrastinated long enough! I wanna see those pics!

Please.

Tue Feb 10, 05:42:00 AM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

Ummm....I hate to say anything, but this is more than a "little" procrastination. (((Hugs)))

Sat Feb 14, 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Squirl said...

Nick, & tshsmom, you're both right. But I still haven't been able to get myself to finish going through the final batch of pictures. So, that's why the procrastination.

Sat Feb 14, 06:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home