Squirl's Nest

Monday, October 08, 2007

I am a Harry Potter nerd

21 comments

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, I did see it! Harry Potter's not bad, not bad at all.

Mon Oct 08, 08:33:00 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

Hi, Courtney, yeah, I'm surprised I ended up with Harry myself. :-)

Mon Oct 08, 08:37:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good to meet you, Master 'arry!

Mon Oct 08, 09:22:00 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

Nick, well said!

Mon Oct 08, 09:44:00 PM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

I ended up as Sirrius Black.. LOL..

Tue Oct 09, 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Squirl said...

Oh, Tweety, so did Courtney! Cool, you rebel, you.

Tue Oct 09, 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I'm Ginny freaking Weasley.

That doesn't seem nearly evil enough.

Tue Oct 09, 09:18:00 PM  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Don't feel bad, Bucky.
I'm Harry's A-hole uncle.
*bleah*

Tue Oct 09, 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky, that's really funny. I told Ichabod about this test and he said he'd probably end up as her. I should make him take it. :-)

MD, oh, there must've been a mistake. The D in MD does not stand for Dursley.

Wed Oct 10, 09:45:00 AM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

But just remember I havent read all the HP books yet. I have only gotten through three of them. I need the other four yet and money is tight so its making me wonder when I will get through the rest of them. LOL.

Wed Oct 10, 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

You have been tagged when you get a moment.

Wed Oct 10, 03:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Ginny Weasely and was all hacked off until I saw Bucky got her too. If Bucky ended up as Ginny then I can live with that!

Wed Oct 10, 05:36:00 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

Tweety, Sirius Black isn't a bad character. Could you get the books from your local library?

Platypus, Ginny is pretty darned cool, too though, don't you think?

Thu Oct 11, 05:56:00 PM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

I'm Ginny too. I like Ginny, she's got a lot of guts. The only thing that freaks me out is that I wind up married to YOU! Maybe the results mean that we'd get along well?

Thu Oct 11, 06:58:00 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

tshsmom>, oh I hadn't thought about that part. Hmm, well, I suppose we would get along fine together. :-)

Thu Oct 11, 08:12:00 PM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

Yeah, but not in a married kind of way...right? ;)

Thu Oct 11, 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger eclectic said...

Evidently I am your sister, because I turned up as Harry, too!!

Thu Oct 11, 11:20:00 PM  
Blogger Squirl said...

tshsmom, no, not in a married kind of way. :-)

eclictic, yay, I was beginning to think I was just too immersed Harry Potter lore. I'm glad you're Harry, too! Go sis!

Fri Oct 12, 09:14:00 AM  
Blogger Nina said...

Well it said I was Hermione. I am not surprised by your results.

Fri Oct 12, 10:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Sirius Black. That has me siriusly concerned. Hi, Squirl!

Fri Oct 12, 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Squirl said...

Nina, I thought I might end up as Hermione. I'm glad you did. I noticed no one's come up as Ron yet.

Susie, hi! Sirius is a siriusly cool character. ;-D
So nice to see you here, sister.

Fri Oct 12, 11:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home