Squirl's Nest

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yin and Yang

Hi, I know I've been neglecting my blog a lot. We've been busy painting and getting ready to put carpet in. Yeah, we gave up on finishing the oak floor. But the new carpet should be nice. I'll post pictures when that's done.

I also have been trying to get some decent photos of my garden. It's been so cool here the summer that it's not like it usually is. I'll see what I can shoot and then post that.

In the meantime, here's a picture of some eggs I was making one morning. Looks kinda like the Yin/Yang symbol. :-)

Yin/Yang Eggs

5 comments

Blogger ladymadaysia said...

Those are some pretty awesome eggs.

I wonder if that is a symbol that your life will be balanced. ;)

Anyway, I would now be on the lookout for Jesus or Mary eggs. You never know...

:D

Wed Jul 29, 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger eclectic said...

It DOES look like yin/yang. How cool!

Photos of the new carpet whenever you're ready, if you please. (We bloggers are a demanding bunch... or is it just me?) ;)

Thu Jul 30, 02:32:00 PM  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Did the eggs taste wise?

Thu Jul 30, 06:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Susie said...

I only like scrambled eggs. I wonder if that's why my life is so scrambled? I need some reassuring symbols in my eggs!

Sat Aug 01, 09:36:00 AM  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

I was wondering where you were going with the name of this post. I just got to reading it..

Tue Aug 18, 08:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home